Choose your country and language:
NNetflix JIVA and South African tourism have made things easy for you. Pack your travel bags and set off on a fun girls-only trip. Take in the unique sounds and sights of Mzansi, and experience the fun and relaxation that awaits with this curated itinerary made just for you and your girls.
Western Cape – Wine on the Art
Woodstock Art Tour with Juma Tours (SMME)
- The area of Woodstock-home to the famous Old Biscuit Mill- is filled with artistic beauty on every corner. Explore the amazing street art, murals and galleries with your local guide who are experts all of the pieces you’ll explore. Engage with the local people and see how the murals brighten up Woodstock.
Lunch at Saveur Restaurant, Simon’s Town
- Saveur Restaurant is a modern, European style restaurant, situated in the beautiful village of Simon's Town on the Cape Town peninsula, overlooking the yacht basin and harbour.
Waterbike at Simon’s Town with Cape Town Water Bikes
- From your elevated position on a water bike on the Penguin and seal tour, you get to experience African penguins in their natural habitat
Sundowner at Chinchilla, Camp’s Bay (weekend) or Gigi Rooftop Bar at the Gorgeous George Hotel, Cape Town CBD
- Chinchilla: Chinchilla is all about relaxing on comfortable sofas, enjoying delicious café style fare, sipping on world-class cocktails, losing yourself to the rhythm of the music and soaking up the sublime views. Life doesn’t get better than this.
- Gigi Rooftop: A place where overstaying your welcome is always encouraged. Let your hair down and indulge in late afternoon drinks, sun-filled poolside sessions or partake in one of our signature events. GiGi Rooftop is a living room for the neighbourhood and you’re invited. This is where Cape Town comes to play.
Dinner Salsify at the Roundhouse, Camps Bay
- An opulent culinary journey accented by daring décor and whispers of history- a journey with Salsify is unlike any other.
Overnight: Curiocity Boutique Hotel Cape Town or similar
- Set in a modernist three-storey building in the heart of the city’s Green Point neighbourhood, Curiocity Cape Town is centrally located and handcrafted from top to bottom in their signature style. Through exclusive collaborations with some of South Africa’s leading local designers, they have created a sophisticated design-led hybrid hotel built for the modern traveller.
Transfer to Stellenbosch
Guided Tour of the Dylan Lewis Sculpture Garden
- In this garden of private myth, the artist explores the Jungian notion of ‘the wilderness within’. More than 60 sculptures constituting a comprehensive record of his artistic development thus far have been carefully sited along 4 km of paths.
Lunch and wine tasting at Quoin Rock Wine Estate
Spa at Majeka House Hotel
- The spa at the Majeka House Hotel offers a body and mind experience, perfect to couple with your travel plans. Relax and Revitalise your mind and body.
Dinner at De Volkskombuis
- Enjoy traditional South African cuisine or many other contemporary dishes in a cosy setting in Stellenbosch
Overnight: Southern Sun de Wagen or similar
- Southern Sun de Wagen is an elegant boutique hotel in the heart of South Africa’s most famous wine region. A collection of historic farmstead buildings dating back to the early 1900s have been restored and re-imagined to create a unique and charming boutique hotel in Stellenbosch