Choose your country and language:
NNetflix JIVA and South African tourism have made things easy for you. Pack your travel bags and set off on a fun girls-only trip. Take in the unique sounds and sights of Mzansi, and experience the fun and relaxation that awaits with this curated itinerary made just for you and your girls.
Free State – Lush Landscape Explorer
Transfer to the Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Nestled in the rolling foothills of the Maluti Mountains of the north eastern Free State lies the Golden Gate Highlands National Park. Rejuvenation is on offer at Golden Gate Highlands National Park
Lunch at The Masutsa restaurant, Golden Gate Hotel
- The Masutsa restaurant allows for sophisticated spaciousness and guests can enjoy the view of the surrounding mountains.
Golden Gate Highlands National Park Guided Hike or Horse Riding Experience
- Holkrans Hike – Approximately 1 hour in duration with an easy to medium level of difficulty
- Brandwag Rock Hike – Approximately 1 hour in duration with a medium degree of difficulty. This hike has a chain to help with a steep accent.
- Horse Ride: Experience the beauty of the area on a one-hour horseback guided trail within the Golden Gate Highlands National Park.
Check in to the Golden Gate Hotel & Chalets
- Sundowner at cocktail and coffee bar lounge of the Golden Gate Hotel
- The beautifully decorated cocktail and coffee bar lounge of the Golden Gate Hotel has a spectacular view of the Brandwag rock and the very large windows ensures that your view remain unobstructed of this landmark also known as the buttress.
Overnight at the Golden Gate Hotel & Chalets or similar
- Hotel rooms: Guests can stay in any of the rooms and experience the breathtaking scenery of the surrounding mountains and lush landscapes.
- Chalets: The rooms are fitted with showers to freshen up and a fully equipped kitchen to ensure that you can dish a hearty meal. Each chalet also has its own "braai" area for those holiday around the camp fire meetings.
Transfer to the quaint artistic town of Clarens
Quad bike activity with Clarens Xtreme (SMME)
- The 2-hour quad bike trip moves along the outskirts of town, brushing the township toward the foothills of the mountains surrounding Clarens. The ride has a constant breathtaking view over town and the Golden Gate area. With the Maluti Mountains in the backdrop.
Gin tasting at Red Stone Craft
- Red Stone Craft has been named after the beautiful Rooiberge (or Red Mountains) which surround the village of Clarens. Enjoy a Gin tasting form their menu.
Spa Treatment at Mont D’or Hotel
- Enjoy a pamper session at Mont d’Or Spa with a lunch included in the package
Check in and freshen up
Dinner at Clementines or a picnic / pre-made meal to be enjoyed at leisure at your accommodation
- Clementines offers amazing food and a great ambience. The Clementines menu caters for upmarket country dining with an assortment of excellent dishes.
Overnight Omega Luxury Mountain Retreat / Kiara Lodge or similar
- Omega Luxury Mountain Retreat offer cosy, open plan, studio style self-catering cabins (approx. 36sqm) that have been designed to enhance the views from every nook and cranny.
- Kiara Lodge Set in the breathtakingly picturesque Maluti Mountains between the Golden Gate Reserve and the quaint village of Clarens, Kiara Lodge offers an all-encompassing retreat with easy access to explore nearby attractions