Choose your country and language:
NNetflix JIVA and South African tourism have made things easy for you. Pack your travel bags and set off on a fun girls-only trip. Take in the unique sounds and sights of Mzansi, and experience the fun and relaxation that awaits with this curated itinerary made just for you and your girls.
Mpumalanga – Quietly Quaint
Transfer to Dullstroom
Picnic Lunch at Walkersons Manor
- A unique open-air dining experience. With 14 dams surrounded by lush grass, a winding river running through the estate, and a network of paved pathways connecting it all, there are countless places to settle in for an idyllic picnic.
Spa at Walkersons Manor
- The Spa, at Walkersons Hotel, is a timeless place of peace and tranquility, offering guests the opportunity to indulge in a wide-range of treatments and procedures delivered by qualified, experienced therapists. The ultimate escape for pure self-indulgence, this Dullstroom spa is a feast for your soul and senses.
Dinner at Mrs Simpson’s, Dullstroom
- Mrs Simposon’s specialize in offering the best of food and an excellent dining experience
Overnight at Linger Longer Country Retreat or similar
- Linger Longer Country Retreat invites you to relax in the tranquility of South Africa's highveld countryside in Mpumalanga offering breathtaking views and cosy log fires.
Horse Riding Experience with Dullstroom on Horseback (SMME)
- Dullstroom has a unique charm, characterized by beautiful scenery, low temperatures, high altitude, misty mornings and peaceful streets. There is no better way to experience this beauty than by horse riding through Dullstroom town.
Lunch at Harries Pancakes
- Whether your taste is for savory or sweet, Harrie’s Pancakes have the most delectable options to choose from.
Gin tasting at Wild about Whiskey
- Enjoy a Gin Tasting at Wild about Whiskey. The menu offers gins from around the globe, including various South African options. The gin tastings are accompanied by fresh garnishes and craft tonic water
Experience the artistic town at leisure
- Walk through the charming town of Dullstroom, with is many shops and restaurants to pop in to.
Dinner at Art of Food (Chapter 1), the Highlander Hotel
- The restaurant offers a range of cusines from country to creative Cordon Bleu. The mouthwatering meals which are on offer at Chapter 1 are all prepared from fresh organic products.