Choose your country and language:
NNetflix JIVA and South African tourism have made things easy for you. Pack your travel bags and set off on a fun girls-only trip. Take in the unique sounds and sights of Mzansi, and experience the fun and relaxation that awaits with this curated itinerary made just for you and your girls.
KwaZulu-Natal – Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Transfer to Midlands
Visit the Nelson Mandela Capture Site
- Nelson Mandela was arrested on 5 August 1962 outside Howick, Natal, South Africa. He spent the next 27 years of his life in prison. The Nelson Mandela Capture Site commemorates this moment in history with a visitor center and a world renowned sculpture.
Lunch at Highgate Wine Estate, Piggly Wiggly
- Highgate Wine Estate have a number of food options available such as tapas, cheese boards, and wholesome meals at the restaurant – all go magnificently with their wines.
- Enjoy a horse riding experience at Midlands Meander Horse Trails. The trail is an hour long, showcasing the scenic beauty of the Midlands
Spa Treatment at Brahman Hills
- Brahman Hills Spa invites you to indulge in a wealth of pampering options on offer across their luxury treatment rooms. The Brahman Hills Spa Team offers a range of therapies designed to melt away your stress and leave you feeling refreshed. The products used are high quality and locally sourced in the Midlands.
Dinner at Skyfall Restaurant, Brahman Hills
- At Skyfall Restaurant, each plate is a masterpiece of culinary excellence and beauty with all of the ingredients ethically sourced from the surrounding farms and meticulously presented by their leading chef.
Overnight at Brahman Hills or similar
- Come and relax at Brahman Hills. Treat yourself to good food, great scenery and personal service. Be entertained by all that the Midlands can provide and then kick back and unwind in style in the hotel or self-catering cottages.
Breakfast and check out
Transfer to Durban
Big Rush Big Swing at Moses Mabhida Stadium
- The Big Rush Big Swing has been officially named the world’s tallest swing by the Guinness Book of Records since 14 May 2011. Not your average swing, the aptly named Big Swing allows you to take the thrilling leap swinging out into a massive 220m arc where you soar into the centre of the stadium.
Culture by Cuisine Tour with Curiocity Durban (SMME)
- Join us for a culinary journey through Durban’s rich Indian and Zulu heritage. Cook cuisine with the locals and sit down to feast on a range of tasty dishes while learning about the history of culinary culture in Durban. Be sure to come hungry…
- Enjoy a cruise along the Durban Harbour
- Dinner at Chef’s Table
Overnight Protea Hotel by Marriott Umhlanga or similar
- The hotel is your gateway to golden beaches, lush surroundings and the exhilaration of holidaying in an idyllic part of Durban