ZAR 9305 Cape Town 3 Nights Package, Pepper Club Hotel: Thompsons Africa
Please click here to view the brochure
3 Nights accommodation in and Breakfast @ PEPPER CLUB HOTEL (Superior Deluxe Studio Room).
Return Table Mountain Aerial Cableway tickets.
Scheduled Full Day Peninsula Tour - Including Seal Island Cruise & Return Funicular Tickets.
Scheduled 4 - 7 Pax return transfers between Cape Town International Airport and Hotel.
* Parliament Buildings, City Hall, Grand Parade & the Slave Lodge* The Company Gardens
* Malay Quarter
* Diamond Cutter Visit
* Chapman's Peak Drive* Cape Point* Simon's Town * The Castle of Good Hope (Optional)
* Cable Car Summit of Table Mountain (own account & Weather permitting) * Sea Island Cruise (optional & for own account) * Penguin Colony at Boulder's Beach (own account)
R 9 305 (Adult per person) ; Single Room - R 13 205; Child Under 12 Yrs - R 1 935. Not included: Anything that is not mentioned on the itinerary.
* All bookings will be confirmed to THE TOUR OPERATOR by THOMPSONS AFRICA in writing;
* On confirmation of booking, THE TOUR OPERATOR is required to make full payment not less than thirty days prior to COMMENCEMENT DATE;
* Payment is to be made in the currency of the invoice. THOMPSONS AFRICA invoice in either South African Rand or United States dollars. Should THE TOUR OPERATOR want to make payment in a currency different from that of invoice, THOMPSONS AFRICA reserve the right to obtain and advise the applicable exchange rate which shall be valid for 3 working days from date of notification of advised exchange rate;
*If the TOUR OPERATOR wishes to cancel any FIT BOOKING it shall do so, in writing, and no cancellation shall be confirmed unless and until such time as it has been acknowledged and accepted by THOMPSONS AFRICA, in writing, and shall always be subject to the applicable supplier cancellation policy / fees;
* THOMPSONS AFRICA shall not be under any obligation to issue any travel documents to THE TOUR OPERATOR or any of its guest until such time as full payment has been received.