Choose your country and language:
WWe would like to welcome you to our child, wheelchair & pet friendly luxurious accommodation married with all your "home, away from home" comforts overlooking the village of Prince Albert 350m away, with magnificent views of the Swartberg & Karoo plains. Health breakfast provisions, fresh farm milk, daily servicing, free unlimited Wi-Fi, air-conditioners, log fireplaces, plunge pools, braai areas & safe, secure off street parking, await you.
Do you dream of wide open vistas, spectacular views, peace, sun rises, sun sets, clear starry nights, birding, nature, cycling or hiking? If so, we would like to invite you choose Karoo View as a perfect home base from which to explore the village, Die Helâ and surrounding areas as we would love to share our true Karoo destination with you.
"In the middle of nowhere, close to everywhere." The Name says it all.
- 2 Cottages endorsed for being Wheel-chair friendly, including an off road wheelchair path to the boma
- Air-conditioners with heating and cooling in all 4 cottages
- Wall heaters in all 4 cottage bathrooms
- Bedlinen and towels are supplied including natural bathroom amenities
- Large Karoo fireplaces including basket of firewood in all 4 cottages
- Private Entrances
- Private stoep leading down into our Natural gardens
- Boma and braai areas, fully stocked with firewood and blitz
- Plunge pool for cottages
- Safe, secure undercover off street parking at front doors of cottages
- Full sized fully equipped kitchens in all 4 cottages no need to bring anything
- En-suite bathrooms with a choice of Shower or bath in cottages
- TV with DSTV hospitality package, including all Sports Channels
- Free unlimited WiFi
- Daily servicing at no additional charge
- Health breakfast supplies replenished daily; 3 cereals, fresh farm milk, teas, coffee,rusks etc
- We will gladly stock your fridge at no additional cost as well as making any Dinner reservations
- Braai baskets are available to order prior to arrival at an additional cost
- Complimentary herbs and vegetables from our organic tunnel â€“ season dependent
- Free self-service laundry available
- Cars and bicycles can be washed by one of our staff at a nominal cost or alternatively you may wash right at your cottage
- 2 minutes safe and easy walk into the village or directly onto the protected Robert Gordon Koppie
- We welcome our guests for 1 night or more
USER DISCLAIMER/INDEMNITY NOTICE
The usage including bookings; payments and all other related activities by the User on southafrica.net are entirely between the User and the Tour Operator/Travel Agent and related service providers. South African Tourism, its agent/s and/or its employee/s shall not be liable for, and the User/s hereby waive/s and abandon/s any claims of whatever nature including but not limited to that of fraud, misrepresentation, injury, loss or damage of whatever nature, whether arising from the South African Tourism's default, negligence or otherwise as a result of the usage of southafrica.net. By making use of the domain address southafrica.net and any other Web address belonging to South African Tourism the User/s accept the terms and conditions stipulated above.