Choose your country and language:
SSituated 6km from Inkwenkwezi Private Game Reserve at Chintsa West, a stone throw away from the beach. The guest house consists of the following rooms:
- Turban Shell Room - sea view sleeps 2 people (couple); room has a double bed, with en suite bathroom
- Conus Shell Room - sleeps 2 people (couple), room has a double bed, with en suite bathroom
- Starfish Room - sleeps 4 people (children or adults) room has 2 single beds and one double bunker, with en suite bathroom
- Sea Urchin Room - sleeps 4 people (family), room has a double bed and a double bunker for 2 children, with en suite bathroom
- Horned Helmet Shell Room - sleeps 4 people (family), room has one double bed and a double bunker for 2 children, with en suite bathroom
Chintsa Bay Restaurant is situated just above the guest house. Breakfast and Dinner is an additional a la carte menu is available at Chintsa Bay Restaurant.
USER DISCLAIMER/INDEMNITY NOTICE
The usage including bookings; payments and all other related activities by the User on southafrica.net are entirely between the User and the Tour Operator/Travel Agent and related service providers. South African Tourism, its agent/s and/or its employee/s shall not be liable for, and the User/s hereby waive/s and abandon/s any claims of whatever nature including but not limited to that of fraud, misrepresentation, injury, loss or damage of whatever nature, whether arising from the South African Tourism's default, negligence or otherwise as a result of the usage of southafrica.net. By making use of the domain address southafrica.net and any other Web address belonging to South African Tourism the User/s accept the terms and conditions stipulated above.