Choose your country and language:
SSA Tourism is undertaking the process of compiling a Tourism Recovery Plan for the sector. As such, we have created a series of webinars in order to engage the Tourism Industry on solutions, scenarios, and a way forward which will form part of this recovery plan. There will be three sessions in total, each lasting 90 minutes.
The planned webinar sessions are as follows:
- 1st session will be on Thursday 9 April 2020 at 12h00;
- 2nd session will be on Tuesday 14 April 2020 at 12h00;
- 3rd session will be on Thursday 16 April 2020 at 12h00.
Each webinar session will host a panel of four industry leaders across the spectrum of the tourism sector covering various aspects. The sessions will be moderated by the CEO of SA Tourism.
The first session will be happening on 9 April 2020 from 12h00 to 13h30. The following thought leaders will be the panellists:
- Suzanne Bayly-Coupe, CEO of Classic Portfolios;
- Chris Mears, CEO of African Travel and Tourism Association (UK);
- Graham Wood, COO of Sun International;
- Elmar Conradie, CEO of FlySafair.
We will announce the panellists for the second and third sessions in due course.
We welcome your participation and engagement by registering to join the webinar, where you will be able to participate by suggesting solutions and posing questions live during the session. These will be visible to all participants, including the panel for engagement.
To Register click here https://bit.ly/satourism1