Choose your country and language:
FFind a venue
WWith more than 1 700 meeting venues across South Africa, and international convention centres located in Johannesburg, Cape Town, Durban, Pretoria, East London and Port Elizabeth, South Africa is amply equipped to take care of your meeting and events needs. Our largest meeting venues accommodate more than 20 000 delegates and come fully equipped with the latest technology and communications infrastructure.
Refine your experience
Use the filters below to find exactly what you need.
- If I want to plan a meeting, exhibition or incentive in South Africa, how can the SANCB website help me?
- I want to find a suitable venue in South Africa to host my conference or meeting. How should I go about it?
- What kind of support can I expect from the SANCB?
- What can I expect when I get there?
- Why should I choose South Africa to host my meeting or congress?
Quick facts about South Africa
South Africa is home to approximately 52 million people. A diverse nation in its truest form. The South African family tree is made up of 8.9% white, 79.2% black,8.9% coloured (a term used in South Africa to describe people of mixed race.) and lastly 2.5 % Indian.
South Africa has 11 official languages you can choose from. Our list official languages include English, Afrikaans, isiNdebele, isiXhosa, isisZulu, Sepedi, Sesotho, Setswana, Siswati, Tshivenda, and Xitsonga. Although only 10% of the population has English as its mother tongue, it is the language that is the second language to most South Africans.
The most practiced religion is Christianity in South Africa with a fair number of Hindu, Muslim, Jewish and Buddhists believers. Thanks to our awesomely structured Consitution everyone has the freedom to worship any faith.