Choose your country and language:
CCascades on the Promenade
The hotel is housed in a Cape Dutch style, 100 year old heritage building.
An extensive renovation has transformed the original structure into a very modern, trendy place with a distinct international flair.
Our guests will immediately recognize the spot as a trendsetter, definitely on par with leading small design hotels sprinkled around the larger cities of Europe or the States.
The latest on offer in hotel technology has been incorporated in the design and furnishings.
The seven Deluxe rooms are very “complete”. Five of them have outside balconies with comfortable seating arrangements. The two rooms without outside balcony are extra large and can accommodate an extra bed.
All rooms have King size beds with soft leather head boards and air conditioning (heating/cooling).
Large walk-in rain showers, thermostatic taps and heated towel rails in the bathrooms.
A state of the art 40” LED TV screen, a 20” Apple Mac computer with free internet, Wi-Fi access point, Bose iPod docking station, CD Player, Telephone, Electronic Safe and a Nespresso machine are standard in every room.
The hotel is far from dull… it is a vibrant place with a very popular and trendy Bistro restaurant attached. The sun-lit terrace with the bright yellow Vitra chairs is a daily must for many locals as they mix with our foreign visitors during breakfast, lunch or at dinner times.
Enjoying the resulting special “Cape Town vibe” is for all our guests a reason to come back… over and over again.
* 24-hour attendance at Hotel reception.
* Off-street parking is available on request and car guard on duty for curb side parking near the hotel.
* Sea view from Bistro terrace and from some of the rooms.
* Room service and same-day laundry service.
* Arranging for an in-room massage, child minding or an expert shopping assistant are part of our service.
* Shuttle service (airport and other) or private guided tours available in Hotel Minivan.
* 4-star HOTEL rating from the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA).
* We communicate with our guests in English, German, Dutch or Flemish, French and Portuguese.
* Nearest beach and sea side promenade - 100 meter.
* Nearest public open-air (Olympic size) swimming pool - 150 meter.
* Nearest shopping mall - 200 meter.
* Nearest restaurant besides the Hotel Bistro - 20 meter.
* Nearest shopping mall and bank - 200 meter.
* Nearest stop of Topless Sightseeing Bus â€“ 150 meter.
* Churches, Synagogues and Mosques within easy walking distance.
USER DISCLAIMER/INDEMNITY NOTICE
The usage including bookings; payments and all other related activities by the User on southafrica.net are entirely between the User and the Tour Operator/Travel Agent and related service providers. South African Tourism, its agent/s and/or its employee/s shall not be liable for, and the User/s hereby waive/s and abandon/s any claims of whatever nature including but not limited to that of fraud, misrepresentation, injury, loss or damage of whatever nature, whether arising from the South African Tourism's default, negligence or otherwise as a result of the usage of southafrica.net. By making use of the domain address southafrica.net and any other Web address belonging to South African Tourism the User/s accept the terms and conditions stipulated above.