Choose your country and language:
HHigh up in thePiekenierskloof Pass and nestled within the Cedarberg Mountain RangePiekenierskloof Mountain Resort enjoys a majestic view of the Oliphant's RiverValley and offers the splendours of the Cedarberg. From a wide array of birdlife to a vast diversity of flora. An easy drive from Cape Town and featuring afull range of leisure activities, this cosy resort offers something foreveryone.
The resortoffers 16 self-catering and 22 non-self-catering hotel rooms. The resortfeatures an outdoor swimming pool, a spacious indoor heated pool, a games roomand a children's playground, ziplines & target shooting, mini golf &outdoor chess.
Each self-catering chalet consists of3 bedrooms (sleeps maximum 6, a communal lounge/dining area and fully equippedkitchen. The main bedroom is en-suiteand has a queen bed. The second bedroomis also en-suite with two single beds. Upstairs loft with two twin beds (no bathroom en-suite, occupants mustshare one of the two downstairs bathrooms).
· Chalet Facilities
· Private entrance
· Lounge with dining area. Large openplan kitchen
· Wood-burning fireplace
· Ceiling fans. Air conditioning – selected units only
· Cutlery and crockery
· Stove / Oven / Microwave
· Dishwasher Detergents
· Television in lounge and masterbedroom with selected DSTV & SABC channels
· Linen and bath towels provided(please bring your own swimming towels)
· Built-in safe
· Veranda with patio furniture and apanoramic view of the Oliphant’s River Valley
· Covered braai / barbeque
· Daily cleaning service (limited onSunday and Public Holidays)
· Wheelchair friendly chalet onrequest (units 9 & 16) (please confirm directly with the resort)
· Two en suite bathrooms with bath andshower
· No-smoking Policy
· Hot water. Dedicated geyser.
USER DISCLAIMER/INDEMNITY NOTICE
The usage including bookings; payments and all other related activities by the User on southafrica.net are entirely between the User and the Tour Operator/Travel Agent and related service providers. South African Tourism, its agent/s and/or its employee/s shall not be liable for, and the User/s hereby waive/s and abandon/s any claims of whatever nature including but not limited to that of fraud, misrepresentation, injury, loss or damage of whatever nature, whether arising from the South African Tourism's default, negligence or otherwise as a result of the usage of southafrica.net. By making use of the domain address southafrica.net and any other Web address belonging to South African Tourism the User/s accept the terms and conditions stipulated above.