Choose your country and language:
GGQOYENI BUSH LODGE
- This bush lodge consists of 4 two-bed units with en-suite bathrooms.
- The large open plan kitchen, dining and lounge unit has a magnificent view of the Black Mfolozi River and also overlooks a deep pool in the Gqoyeni stream near its confluence with the Black Mfolozi River.
- A cook is available to prepare food supplied by guests, and a Field Guide conducts walks into the surrounding Bushveld. Please note:
- The bush lodge is not fenced and while you may enjoy game viewing from your accommodation, please do not walk beyond the vicinity of your unit.
- Visitors need to bring their own wood or buy wood from the Curio Shop.
USER DISCLAIMER/INDEMNITY NOTICE
The usage including bookings; payments and all other related activities by the User on southafrica.net are entirely between the User and the Tour Operator/Travel Agent and related service providers. South African Tourism, its agent/s and/or its employee/s shall not be liable for, and the User/s hereby waive/s and abandon/s any claims of whatever nature including but not limited to that of fraud, misrepresentation, injury, loss or damage of whatever nature, whether arising from the South African Tourism's default, negligence or otherwise as a result of the usage of southafrica.net. By making use of the domain address southafrica.net and any other Web address belonging to South African Tourism the User/s accept the terms and conditions stipulated above.