Choose your country and language:
EEcho Terrace is a four star tourism council graded self catering establishment tucked quietly into the mountainside and overlooking the whole of False Bay.Â Watch the whales play on your doorstep in season and take a short stroll down to one of the best swimming beaches in Cape Town.
Echo Terrace has been operating for 12 years and each apartment has been lovingly renovated to make the most of their breathtaking views across the bay. The apartments are built on split levels so that they all have sea views and have been designed to ensure a spacious, private area for each apartment. All apartments are tastefully furnished with an emphasis on comfort while you absorb the views.
We have 5 self-catering holiday apartments available.
Each apartment comes with the following:
- 32 inch Flatscreen LED TV with hotel bouquet of Multichoice DSTV giving Sky and CNN, sports andÂ entertainment channels
- DVD player
- Portable music centre.
- Small plunge pool (Garden terrace units) or large, covered balcony (upper terrace units)
- Garden furniture
- Gas grill barbecues, conveniently locatedÂ so that you can enjoy the magnificent views over the bay while you braai
- Fully fitted kitchen including dishwasher
- Automatic washing machine, tumble drier and iron
- Percale bed linen and high quality towels
Children and babies
While we welcome infants and children over 10, the apartments do not have childproof locks or stairs that can be gated to protectÂ younger children from accidents or injury. For this reason, we regretfully cannot accommodate toddlers or children, but babies who are not yet walking age and children over 10 are welcome.
Security can be a concern when visiting South Africa, but at Echo Terrace weâ€™ve maximised our security features to ensure that you and your belongings are as safe as possible. Access to the property is gated and each apartment has its own garage so that your vehicle is parked off the street behind the security gate. Â TheÂ push button alarm at your bedside is radio linked to security company Combat Force.Â There is also CCTV linked to the gate and available on your television. The entire perimeter of the property is protected with an electric fence and beams.