South African Tourism kicks off its annual five-day 2016 Brazil Roadshow.
Between 16 and 20 September 2016, South African Tourism will host a roadshow to offer Brazilian travel agents the opportunity to learn more about South Africa. The objective of the event is to educate and train attendees through a variety of high-end products and visuals to promote South Africa not only as a leading tourist hub but a desirable holiday destination.
The roadshow dates and venues are as follows:
- Friday, Saturday and Sunday, 16 / 17 / 18 September at the Beachfront Windsor Atlantic Hotel, Rio de Janeiro
- Monday, 19 September at the Mercure Lourdes, Belo Horizonte
- Tuesday, 20 September at the Tivoli Hotel, São Paulo
What the roadshow includes:
- Welcome coffee on arrival: 08:00
- Refreshment break: 10:00 – 10:30
- Lunch on roadshow days: 12:00 – 14:00
- Wi-Fi access
Please note: The event starts at 09:00 and resumes at 14:00
Click here for more information about the roadshow:
For any queries, please email Tatiana Isler at firstname.lastname@example.org