Did you know?
The South Africa Golf and Leisure Vacations coffee table book showcases some of the best golf, wildlife, wellness and wine destinations in
Golf in South Africa is big business and there are golf tours available to suit all pockets.
Because of our fantastic weather, unusual locations and championship golf courses, South Africa is in demand as Africa’s prime golfing destination.
There is an overwhelming selection of options for corporate entertainment, team building, themed parties and exclusive product launches linked to golf courses in South Africa.
There are over 600 golf courses in South Africa – many designed by the world’s greatest golfers. You can take your pick from fairways overlooking the ocean, surrounded by majestic mountains, or situated a stone’s throw from the famous Kruger National Park.
Why not play in the shadow of the exotic Lost City on one of the world’s top courses at the home of the Million Dollar Golf Challenge?
Nearly every province and city has an array of golf courses, in sensational settings, at affordable rates and of course with over 300 days of sunshine on offer, South Africa is the perfect golf incentive destination.
Highlights of golf experiences:
• Play the legendary Gary Player golf courses at Sun City
• Watch the whales frolic as you putt your stuff in Hermanus
• Sneak in some game viewing as you take on the fairways in Mpumalanga
• Follow in the footsteps of Gary Player, Retief Goosen and Ernie Els as you play on South Africa’s championship golf courses
• Pay a visit to the Arabella Country Club in Kleinmond, Western Cape — bordering on a scenic lagoon and home to the Nelson Mandela Invitational
• Enjoy 18 holes designed by Jack Nicklaus in the gorgeous Cape wine lands
• The Extreme 19th hole at Legend Golf & Safari Resort is the longest and most dramatic Par 3 in the world. Set high up on the impressive Hanglip Mountain and accessible only by helicopter, this par 3 hol