Wonderful waterfalls of South Africa – a photo essay
We all know that South Africa is home to some of the best natural attractions in the world, including our waterfalls. Some are tucked away in thick indigenous forests, while others are more easily accessible.
Visitors to the country can hike, take a stroll or even drive to many of the waterfalls in the country.
Find out more about South Africa's waterfalls:
- The Sabie Waterfall Route, Mpumalanga
- Elands River Falls, Mpumalanga
- The Lisbon Falls, Mpumalanga
- Bourke's Luck Potholes, Mpumalanga
- Howick Falls, KwaZulu-Natal
- Mac Mac Falls, Mpumalanga
- Niewoudtville Falls, Northern Cape