It’s time for international bloggers to #MeetSouthAfrica!
The trip will see these bloggers cross the country on four different itineraries that will traverse every province, giving them the opportunity to tell the stories that South Africa has to offer to potential travellers around the globe.
Some of these bloggers have been to South Africa before, while others will get to experience our country for the first time. We’re all really excited, especially me, as I’ll be travelling with one of the groups and covering our activities and special experiences.
The tours all lead to Durban, where South African Tourism will host a #MeetSouthAfrica bloggers' event at which travel trade and tourism products will get the opportunity to listen to some of these top travel bloggers share their travel experiences ahead of INDABA 2013.
The 15 bloggers selected through the iAmbassador programme are:
- Keith Jenkins – Velvet Escape
- Melvin Boecher – Traveldudes
- Audrey Scott and Daniel Noll – Uncornered Market
- Matthew Long – LandLopers
- Simon Falvo – Wild About Travel
- Kate McCulley – Adventurous Kate
- Claudia Saleh – Aprendiz de Viajante
- Ale Staut – Tudo al dente
- Diego Pons – Viajando Con Diego
- Ana Pilar – Tripwolf
- Nadine Pober – thenadwork
- Jeremy Kunz – Reisewerk
- Aldana Chiodi – Magia en al Camino
- Elin Reitehaug – Taste of Slow
These bloggers will be using the #MeetSouthAfrica hashtag on Twitter throughout their journey, and will be blogging all their experiences along the way. Join in the conversation by using #MeetSouthAfrica and let the bloggers know what they should experience and see while in South Africa!
Check out the video invite below that was sent to these bloggers!