Franschhoek's Mystery Weekends – the perfect getaway
A weekend of bliss is on the cards for romantics and food and wine lovers, with two Franschhoek Mystery Weekends on the horizon. One is at the tail-end of winter and the second at the end of September, when it's still cold enough to snuggle up yet warm enough to take an amble through the town.
Surprise your loved one, and treat yourself, by booking your Mystery Weekend spot for either the weekend of 15-16 August 2014, or 26-27 September 2014.
You'll also take the stress out of planning a weekend getaway: the Franschhoek Wine Valley has arranged the perfect weekend, including accommodation, restaurants, shopping, luxury experiences and a trip on the Franschhoek Wine Tram, all for R2 950 per couple.
Book in on the Friday and leave the Sunday morning, after enjoying a hearty breakfast.
The mystery part of Mystery Weekends is that couples have no idea where they will be staying, what they will be eating or what other delightful experiences await them.
Your Franschhoek Mystery Weekend package includes the following, per couple sharing:
- Two nights' accommodation at either a four- or five-star hotel, B&B or guest house
- Breakfast vouchers at two different establishments
- A dinner voucher at one of Franschhoek’s renowned fine-dining establishments
- Two surprise Franschhoek experiences to be enjoyed during your stay
- Wine tastings at participating Franschhoek wine farms
- A shopping voucher to spend at one of the participating retail outlets in the town
- Two tickets to The Screening Room at Le Quartier Français
- A trip on the Franschhoek Wine Tram, which includes a visit to two wine farms in the area
The offer excludes transport and flights. Children and infants are not allowed. The couple will have to confirm their dinner reservations. Rates are for two people sharing.
For bookings or queries, please contact Carmen Arendse on firstname.lastname@example.org.